Friday, February 12, 2010

Yulanda, we'll miss you.



Part of the reason this blog exists is because of Yulanda Yee. I met Yulanda online years ago, and gravitated towards her incredible photography and sweet nature. When she started her fashion blog, I sent the link to Nathalie who felt a connection to her style & writing like many all over the world. Nathalie and Yulanda became fast friends.

Yesterday, Yulanda lost her battle with lymphoma. I want to send my condolesnces to her family and friends. She was an incredible gal and she'll be forever missed.

I saw a note on her facebook page from a friend that made me sad, but it was really beautful:
"Take some photos there and send them back okay?"

We miss you. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...