Monday, May 3, 2010

Lovin' that Pink

What a weekend.

Didn't end up going to Cupcake Camp since eater tickets sold out before I bought one for Geoff and Diana. But, I kept my word and donated a cupcake themed basket with a special Lime Shop apron, piggie spatula, India Tree sprinkles and heart shaped cookie cutter. The winner of the basket contacted me to say thank you. How nice is that?


In lieu of camp, Geoff and I got around the painting the main floor and second level hallway. As we painted, I had the idea to paint the inside of the door magenta and Geoff actually agreed! (Condo rules state all exterior doors have to be ivory.) By Sunday afternoon he was applying the first coat of paint. It looked hot pink at the first coat but it'll deepen in the next couple of coats. Final pics to come.

::: Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...