Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Aprons as clothes?



The last couple of weeks, I've been working feverishly on expanding The Lime Shop to introduce a collection of handmade aprons. I bought a majority of the colourful fabrics at Ikea. I pre-washed and preshrunk each fabric before even cutting out the patterns.

Last week, I brought some of these to work to show the girls. One of my colleagues thought they were so cute, that she wants to wear them around the office as clothes. (Hopefully with something under so it doesn't turn into an HR issue...)

With some help from Geoff, my sometimes photographer and always husband, we were able to take pics and get some items loaded on our Etsy shop. I'll work on getting more up in the next few days.

::: Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...