Monday, October 25, 2010

Break Week, Day 1

Diana, 1/2 of The Lime Shop, at Canzine

Last night marked our first Canzine in four years and it was excellent to be back. Thanks to everyone who came by to say hi.

It's always inspiring to attend Canzine because of all the talented and ambitious artists just doing what they love. If you've never been to this event, try to go next year. It always rolls around at the end of October.

Now post Canzine and before our next event, SpeakEasy, I'm taking a much needed break to relax and recharge. First on my agenda, opening up my eyes to what's going on in the world of design.

Beautiful handmade baby cloudzzz from La Casita

The Exquisite Book as featured on Print & Pattern

The upcoming Spaces issue of Frankie


The Lime Shop studio space in my home. Gathering ideas to redecorate.
**PS - The sewing table was a recent gift from my husband. We designed it together and he made it for me. The greatest gift a girl could get.

Functional and pretty studio space featured on Design*Sponge

Gorgeous space and area rug featured on Bloesem
The pillow textile on that chair looks familiar...

Our After Dark tote, email us for availability, info@thelimeshop.com


Signing off for now, Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. Wow the new studio looks GREAT Nathalie! and thanks for not posting my picture ha hahhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks brother. I still have to paint it and decorate, decorate, decorate. I think Geoff and I will design a bench next... : D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...