Friday, October 1, 2010

Recipe: Earl Grey Tea Cookies

New featured product: the Ghost Series Linen Tea Towel.


I styled our latest photoshoot with Earl Grey Tea Cookies (from Martha Stewart's Cookies). Recipe can be found here.

I looked through a few books and finally settled on this recipe. I was looking for something different, light in flavour and easy to make.

I wasn't sure what to think of these at first but now I really like them. The flavour in this cookie is so light and delicate and the texture resembles shortbread.

Gift Idea: I was going to see my mum briefly so I gift wrapped some cookies for her. I did this by rolling the stack of cookies in a sheet of vellum. Then I taped the sides of the roll and then folded and taped the bottom. I finished it by tying a lovely green grosgrain ribbon on top. Idealy if you were to give these as a gift, include a nice handwritten tag stating what type of cookie you are gifting.

::: Nathalie

5 comments:

  1. Those look delicious. The packaging is cute. I probably make this one when I go to my grand mom’s house. I will let her taste my new recipe. Lol. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for giving it in trick and treats days. Kids will surely love this even their parents too. thanks for sharing this recipe. Your packaging is indeed cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea for a delicious gift ... thanks for sharing, I will try it soon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...