Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mouth Watering Goodness

It's been a good day so far. I found my missing Ray-Bans! I was afraid that I'd dropped them on the street and that some stranger was walking around with my prescription sunglasses. It's a funny thought but I was sad at the possibility of losing my favorite sunglasses.

Another good thing - eating the tastiest shortbread ever. I really wanted to eat the whole thing but that would have been bad, right? These Almond & Sugared Rose shortbread cookies contain sugared rose bits, rose water and natural rose oil. Can you imagine how lovely they are?

I picked up a pack at the One Of A Kind Show but you can get them online or in their Toronto store by appointment. Yes - that's how awesome they are.



Pic Source: Coach House Shortbread Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...