Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A little closer to Spring...


It's officially March and we're that much closer to spring!

I launched an assortment of handprinted aprons on the shop today along with the beautiful handcrafted wooden keys by my husband, Geoff. Be sure to check them out and spread the word!

And just because - here are 5 random facts:
1. thelimeshop.com re-design launched today. Diana and I spent all weekend working on it so be sure to check it out. : )
2. My iMac died last night making all future site updates a little tricky. RIP iMac.
3. The spring issue of Sweet Paul is out today. Check it out!
4. Spring means I have to think about what vegetables to plant this year. Yum!
and finally...
5. Diana and I will be at SpeakEasy on April 7th. Anyone local should stop by to say hi!

::: Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...