Monday, March 15, 2010

Good Egg



Last weekend, I dragged Diana to the Good Egg, "a shop dedicated to those who like to eat" (according to their website), located at 267 Augusta Ave in Kensington. Since I'm a sucker for cute one-of-a-kind shops, I couldn't resist.

The Good Egg is filled with lots of wonderful cook books, kitchenware's from
Le Creuset, pretty tea towels that any girl would proudly display in her kitchen, and all sorts of adorable odds and ends. It has a warm, homey vibe that makes you want to stick around and check out everything they have to offer. This is the kind of place that's perfect when you're looking for unique gift ideas.

I knew I'd end up finding something neat and I did. I got a beautiful pink tulip bowl and a birdie rubber stamp set, that I'll use for a future project.

Check out this shop the next time you're in Kensington or even make it a special point to stop by. I know I'll be frequenting often.

::: Nathalie

Store picture: goodegg.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...