Sunday, March 21, 2010

Picture Blog: Aprons, Bracelets, Cake Fail and Diana


Busy weekend with 2 birthdays for the in-laws, hosting Sunday lunch at our house, baking, and making aprons and bracelets. I'll let the pictures do the talking.


My niece Mackenzie with her Moomin apron. I made it for her 6th birthday. That's me trying to hide behind her.

An array of new bracelets coming soon to The Lime Shop.

Diana modeling some of her favorite picks.

Cake Fail! I cut corners and bought Duncan Hines cake mix and frosting. It was the worst cake I've ever had to work with. Crumbs galore and it was on the brink on falling apart. Yes, those are Reese's Peanut Butter Cups heaped on top.

More cake fail. Cupcakes were also Duncan Hines. They didn't rise well and were kinda greasy. They tasted decent though.

Diana making faces.

The End

::: Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...